HHT’s Capital Team serves as a liaison between NYC Parks and HHT’s partner sites for all design and construction projects. Capital projects may be managed internally by HHT or managed jointly with NYC Parks or the NYC Department of Design & Construction.
Projects Managed by HHT
- King Manor HVAC Reconstruction
- Gracie Mansion Chiller Reconstruction
- Bartow-Pell Mansion Exterior Restoration
- Lewis Latimer Roof Reconstruction
- King Manor Roof Reconstruction
King Manor HVAC Reconstruction
Explore what went into HHT’s recent sole source project at King Manor.
Projects Managed by NYC Parks & DDC
HHT’s Capital Team acts as the liaison for all house restoration projects to coordinate work between consultants and contractors, the lead agency, and the non-profit partner that operates the site. Our team manages and guides the creation of design and construction documents and takes an active role in ensuring that the work complies with historic preservation standards and best practices. When not assigned to HHT, the main project manager is NYC Parks or the NYC Department of Design & Construction (DDC).
- Wyckoff House Path Reconstruction
- Wyckoff House Roof Reconstruction
- Bowne House Exterior Restoration
- Hendrick I. Lott House Landscape Restoration
- Kingsland Homestead Roof Reconstruction
There are more than 500 active capital projects taking place at any time in New York City’s parks, including those projects at HHT’s partner sites. Once HHT’s capital projects are active, you can visit the NYC Parks’ Capital Project Tracker to check on its progress!